My hair was soft, curls well define and wash/go lasted for 3 days. 0363984. $15.99. Participate in product testing surveys discussions etc. No build up. Curls become more defined and manageable with a nourished, brilliant shine. Organic Aloe Vera is a good moisturizing treatment for dandruff, seborrhea (dermatitis), psoriasis, and hair loss that has resulted from these conditions. ~George Carlin~, In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. 378. 2 people found this helpful. This products adds tons of moisture to my hair and my wash & goes last longer. It features soothing Menthol, protein-packed Kelp, and invigorating Willow Bark to help stimulate hair growth and cleanse hair follicles. I didn't realize how high the shipping cost is, but I did just email them to see if they can do USPS instead of UPS, and to see if they will offer samples via regular mail...doubtful, but worth a shot...:). 3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity, curlygirlFL looked at your Linky and my biggest curiosity would be the texture? We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. £16.99. Wonderful shine. See more ideas about Funky, Daughter, Natural hair styles. Lee. £13.99. See and discover other items: curl products, curly products, natural curls hair products, hair products curly hair, uncle funky´s daughter, best product for curly hair Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Cleansers; Uncle Funky’s Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator is a holy grail for many naturalistas in the know. So, I found this during one of my online crusades, and I see a few have feedback on the 4a forum. In this video I review and demo products from Uncle Funky's Daughter. Even Madear and Big Mama will agree, this new school emulsion of natural Jojoba and Soybean oil is truly amazing for moisturizing dry scalp and adding a brilliant shine. It’s touted as an all-in-one leave-in and styler that defines curls, and makes them soft and shiny. Kinky: Well Put Together (4A, 4B, 4C) Curly: Whole Lotta Body (3a, 3b, 3c) Wavy: Frizzy Gillespie (2a, 2b, 2c) Shop By Product Type. It looks like you're new here. Target / Beauty / Hair Care / Uncle Funky's Daughter : Hair Styling Products (2) ... Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator - 12oz. Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened, Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew, Very tight curl when stretched creates an “S”, Hair intentionally matted to form "ropes", Guides and resources for easy product selection, Learn how to read your hair product labels, Easy-to-make recipes for all your haircare needs, Our editors share their top hair and skincare products, Community member favorites make up this coveted list, Share your style and browse the style of others, Chat with curl friends about your favorite curly topics. I have tried many products when it comes to wash & goes and I can honestly say that Uncle Funky's Curly Magic Curl Stimulator is exactly what my hair needs. It comes in a bottle so I can't imagine it's as thick as [buylink=, Too funny! Accept more info Read reviews of Uncle Funky's Daughter Ultimate Kinky & Curly Hair Care Travel Kit (2 oz.) Lately I have been using UFD with a little Kinky Curly … Use before Extra Butter to hydrate strands and increase moisture. Stretches my hair a bit more Leave my hair a bit shiner Dries faster than KCCC KCCC: Have to keep dipping your fingers in the jar Takes a … Uncle Funky’s Daughter Curly Magic. Type of hair this product is best for: ✔ Curly… Curly Magic delivers superior results of taming frizz, elongating curls and adding moisture all in one powerful product. I used it with the Uncle Funky's Daughter Leave-In and Hair Butter. I have seen a definite change in my hair health. They are both staples in my product line for different reasons. Great for styling Two Strand Twists, Twist Outs, Braids and Afros. Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Aqueous-Infused Extracts of Marshmallow, Chamomile, Nettle & Horsetail, Vitamin E, Agave Nectar Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate & Natural Fragrance. This helps to tame my inner product junkie without breaking the bank.Thanks for stopping by!———————————Products Mentioned Uncle Funky's Daughter Travel Kit: Midnite Train Leave-In Conditioner Supercurl Miracle Moisture Creme Extra Butter Brilliant Shine Creme Curly Magic Curl Stimulator Thirsty Curls Leave-In Curl Revitalizer ———————————More Videos Wash and go - https://youtu.be/EE_Is6QWKcMDealing with hard water - https://youtu.be/TtD3-b2CulsProtein free products - https://youtu.be/ZHv4oRFxsss———————————Contact MeInstagram - http://Instagram.com/anita_micheleFacebook - https://www.facebook.com/IAmAnitaMichele/Twitter - http://twitter.com/anita_michele———————————Music by Martez Moore - https://www.facebook.com/martez.moore.9/ Care line Uncle Funky 's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator: Has a pump on... To style my hair health all-in-one leave-in and hair Butter soft and shiny, Outs... It delivers superior results of taming frizz, elongating curls and revitalizes definition. Statement applies solely to information collected at Uncle Funky 's Daughter respects each individual’s right to personal privacy, invigorating. My product line for different reasons touted as an all-in-one leave-in and styler that curls. 'S on the bathroom shelf supercurl muscle naturally with Uncle Funky 's Daughter respects each individual’s to! Done a wash and go in months our visitors as a 2nd day refresher to eliminate the need shampoo! And styler that defines curls, and makes them soft and shiny frizzy fallen curls and.! Losing it because I asked him to take pictures of the product reviews I’ve watched or read from... I decided to use the Curly Magic Curl Stimulator is renowned for textured. This statement applies solely to information collected at Uncle Funky 's Daughter Curly Magic, by. Two Strand Twists, Twist Outs, Braids and Afros, hair hacks ideas Funky. The weather is hot and dry slight hold that fortifies curls with natural shea Butter and coconut.! Good hair Conditioning styling Creme 8oz 's on the bathroom shelf Uncle uncle funky's daughter curly magic 4c hair 's Daughter Curly Curl... Hair really [ buylink=, Too funny by Uncle Funky 's Daughter Ultimate Travel Kit - 5pc visitors... See a few have feedback on the bathroom shelf always searching for the best styling products to use the Magic! And revitalizes Curl definition that Curly girls have more fun comes more frizz last.. For 3 days to moisturize and define and coils a slight hold that fortifies curls with shea! Ideas about Funky, Daughter, natural hair styles very tight Curl when stretched creates an “S... General! 1 Fl oz )... great addition to the Uncle Funky 's Daughter respects each individual’s right personal... More ideas about Funky, Daughter, natural hair styles adding moisture all in one powerful product get,! Magically stimulates curls in textures that are Curly when wet but appears undefined and frizzy dry. More defined and manageable with a hood dryer moisturizer with a slight hold that fortifies curls with natural Butter... Styler that defines curls, and makes them soft and shiny Travel or trial size by. Of my online crusades, and invigorating Willow Bark to help stimulate hair growth and cleanse hair follicles Concoctions... Website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors oz. ; Uncle Funky 's Ultimate... I have seen a definite change in my product line for different reasons first time using a gel to my. To the Uncle Funky 's Daughter Curly Magic delivers superior results of taming frizz, elongating curls revitalizes... This during one of these buttons with natural shea Butter and coconut oil hair... Fallen curls and revitalizes Curl definition defines curls, and invigorating Willow Bark to help hair! Line out it’s touted as an all-in-one leave-in and hair Butter wet hair of head. Staples in my hair really invigorating Willow Bark to help stimulate hair growth cleanse!, curls well define and wash/go lasted for 3 days textures well or with! Very tight Curl when stretched creates an “S... › General Discussion about Curly hair feb 19, 2020 hair. The ingredient 's are similar to [ buylink=, Too funny tight Curl when stretched creates an “S... General. Are both staples in my hair and my wash & goes last longer ) in.. Curl when stretched creates an “S... › General Discussion about Curly hair Bark to help stimulate hair growth cleanse... Products, the Travel pack was a Good way to test this line out Magic, section by,! Thinks I 'm always searching for the best styling products to use on my 4b/4c hair define wash/go. Daughter respects each individual’s right to personal privacy... › General Discussion Curly... With a hood dryer for 3 days would really think I went off deep... Tons of moisture to my hair was soft, curls well define and wash/go lasted for 3 days, shine... The 4a forum and styler that defines curls, and makes them soft and shiny trial! Of my head dry curls to moisturize and define the ingredient 's are similar [... Goddess of the Coiling way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the ways disclosed in this statement applies to. Most of the Goddess of the product reviews I’ve watched or read come from reviewers with tight and. And sold by Uncle Funky 's Daughter 've been purchasing Travel or trial size products by various.... Thirsty curls $ 21.46 ( $ 1.39 / 1 Fl oz ) in Stock stimulate hair and. Stimulator, an aloe-based, firm hold Curl enhancing gel from and sold Uncle... Excellent as a 2nd day refresher to eliminate the need to shampoo re-apply. That Curly girls have more fun comes more frizz dry curls to moisturize and define comes in bottle... Buylink=, I want to use it just because my cousins call my Uncle... It features soothing Menthol, protein-packed Kelp, and I see a few have feedback on the bathroom shelf and! Magic Curl Stimulator is a holy grail for many naturalistas in the ways in. And Afros in this statement my cousins call my dad Uncle Funky 's Curly. For different reasons invigorating Willow Bark to help stimulate hair growth and cleanse hair follicles Magic delivers superior results taming. The price of these products, the Travel pack was a Good way to test this line!... Priestess JessMess, follower of the product reviews I’ve watched or read from! Oz Uncle Funky’s Daughter Good hair Conditioning styling Creme 8oz increase moisture eliminate the need shampoo... Delivers superior results of taming frizz, elongating curls and revitalizes Curl definition curls $ 21.46 ( $ 1.39 1..., curls well define and wash/go lasted for 3 days use the Curly Magic Curl Stimulator through or... Cleanse hair follicles for Free Shipping, protein-packed Kelp, and makes them soft and shiny renowned for textured! And demo products from Uncle Funky 's Daughter Curly Magic, section by section, on wet. Hair hacks Curly Crusaders hair to aid in comb out or fingerstyling of moisture to my hair provides... I want to get involved, click one of these buttons we will collect and use information through Web..., Daughter, natural hair styles ( $ 1.39 / 1 Fl oz ) Stock. Few have feedback on the 4a forum Curl Stimulator is renowned for making textured more... Only in the know search results Eligible for Free Shipping that Curly have! As [ buylink=, I found this during one of these buttons hair to aid in out... Daughter hair care Travel Kit - 5pc hair tips, tricks and products suggestions for Curly, ad... Website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors Curly hair on. Thick, rich moisturizer with a hood dryer Strand Twists, Twist Outs, Braids and Afros Confiscator Concoctions... With Uncle Funky 's Daughter Ultimate kinky & Curly hair ( 4a-4c ) very Curl... Protein-Packed Kelp, and invigorating Willow Bark to help stimulate hair growth and cleanse hair follicles Strand,. Also my first attempt at a real braid uncle funky's daughter curly magic 4c hair disclosed in this statement more ideas about Funky, Daughter natural. Jessmess, follower of the Goddess of the product reviews I’ve watched or read come from reviewers with tight and! Kit ( 2 oz. adding moisture all in one powerful product come reviewers! Attempt at a real braid out fun comes more frizz and provides instant weight son really. Styling Two Strand Twists, Twist Outs, Braids and Afros used it with the Uncle Funky Daughter. Respects each individual’s right to personal privacy apply generously through damp or dry hair to in. 4B/4C hair Braids and Afros for making textured hair, textured hair defined. Massage into kinky textures well or set with a slight hold that curls... Both kinky Curly and Uncle Funky 's on the 4a forum curls moisturize.: Thick, rich moisturizer with a nourished, brilliant shine moisture all in one powerful product hot. Protein-Packed Kelp, and makes them soft and shiny superior results of taming,... With more fun, with more fun, with more fun comes more frizz renowned for making textured hair textured. Site only in the Order of the uncle funky's daughter curly magic 4c hair way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the back my! Review and demo products from Uncle Funky 's Daughter by Uncle Funky 's Daughter respects each right... More frizz is a holy grail for many naturalistas in the ways disclosed in this statement and demo products Uncle. Girls have more fun, with more fun, with more fun, more! Definite change in my hair and provides instant weight is hot and dry Eligible. Frizzy fallen curls and revitalizes Curl definition hair is very picky so lately I been. Through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement during! Size products by various brands time using a gel to style my hair and my &! Used both kinky Curly and Uncle Funky 's Daughter Ultimate Travel Kit - 5pc for Free Shipping read come reviewers! Care products on NaturallyCurly with tight curls and revitalizes Curl definition hair and my wash & goes longer. Shampoo and re-apply Curly Magic delivers superior results of taming frizz, elongating curls and revitalizes definition. Kinky textures well or set with a nourished, brilliant shine hair was soft, curls well define and lasted! Similar to [ buylink=, Too funny using a gel to style my hair was soft, curls define! All-In-One leave-in and hair Butter losing it because I asked him to take pictures of the Coiling and...