sci fi, Kinberg Genre, Other than the rest of the casting choices, I have a few more problems with this film. This one, however, is different. By Gamespot Staff on April 28, 2000 at 11:00PM PDT. Galactus (Galan) (Mentioned) 2. It's here that the movie hits its stride, and although it takes a dark turn, it's fun in precisely the way the movies it's aping classically are. Fantastic Four (2015) fails Fantastic Four (2015) is a failed attempt to reboot the Fantastic Four comic franchise that I grew up loving. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. "Fantastic Four" is a profound mess. Read Full Review. sure, the special effects are decent and there is potential for a somewhat good film here or there but the stereotypes and lack of an intriguing plot entirely ruin any chance of a redeeming movie experience. This film was atrocious. 20th Century Fox. This one is not to be missed! The performances; every character sounds like they are contractually obligated everytime they speak. Moving Picture Company, Coming Soon. Twentieth Century Fox, The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. ... Whatever may occur between The Fantastic Four and The X-Men in the future, this issue gives us a pleasing break from all the cosmic goings-on that have embroiled our heroes for the last few months. action, 1492 Pictures, The depressingly fake mise en scène being among them; mainly the terrible direction of extras in the film. | Rotten (156). Fantastic Four runs 100 minutes and is Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence, and language. Nobody feels like a person the acting is very mechanical and dry. 1. Uatu the Watcher (Mentioned) 3. Fantastic 4 is not the kind of film that makes me want to kill myself after watching, but it probably wasn't worth watching the second time round I just put myself through to write this review. Josh Trank's grindingly dour Marvel adaptation views super-powers with fear rather than fun. |, December 4, 2020 Forgot your password? Share this Rating. Start your review of Fantastic Four: 1234. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Julian McMahon as Victor Von Doom was about as good as the acting got and that's not saying much. |, November 19, 2019 Now playing in theaters. Fantastic Four movie reviews & Metacritic score: Marvel's first family of comic superheroes takes the world by storm as the longest running comic book series in … Cinemark Coming Soon. Laughably cheesy, bordering on Zardoz levels of simplicity. Dull and downbeat, this Fantastic Four proves a woefully misguided attempt to translate a classic comic series without the humor, joy, or colorful thrills that made it great. | Rating: 2/5 By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. | Rating: 2/5 The scene with Reed and Ben as kids was handled okay. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. 2. The latest iteration of "Fantastic Four" is far from what its name suggests. Fantastic Four (2005)- 27% on Rotten Tomatoes; The Punisher (1989) - 28% on Rotten Tomatoes; The Punisher (2004)- 29% on Rotten Tomatoes; Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007) - 37% on Rotten Tomatoes; There are some exceptions of note here, including Howard The Duck which has far less reviews but an actual lower average score on RT. One thought on “ Fantastic Four #24 Review ” ozwoods says: September 30, 2020 at 3:36 pm. All of those positives I listed aren't enough to be redeeming qualities. I'm just waiting until Fox gives Fantastic Four back to Marvel. | Rating: 3/5 Coming Soon. … Victor von Doom is a joke in this film, not only is he weak but he has no motivation. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. 4. And a decision that could forever change the life of our Fantastic cast! Marvel Entertainment, "Fantastic 4" is more a fantastic two-and-a-half. So, despite the comics all being intertwined, it doesn't really seem like Johnny Storm and Steve Rogers will never meet. The newest iteration of Stan Lee and Joltin' Jack Kirby's classic superheroes plays like some misguided cross between an Eighties Afterschool Special and a failed WB tween-heartthrob outing sans the emotional depth. Marred by goofy attempts at wit, subpar acting, and bland storytelling, Fantastic Four is a mediocre attempt to bring Marvel's oldest hero team to the big screen. A few days in space. |, September 29, 2020 Forgot your password? Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) 1.2. The effects, especially with Johnny Storm, were pretty good but that was about it. adventure, Constantin Film, We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Jessica Alba can't act, but Julian McMahon as Dr. Doom is one of the better villain performances in this stable. | Rotten (236). But from my point of view, I honestly gotta say I'm glad that Marvel left this kind of film style behind. action, |, February 6, 2018 This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Don't have an account? I can't believe how much they dropped the ball on this one... Let me explain the positives/negatives. I know there's a rubbish sequel and all but that's not what I mean. Overall: 3. All Critics (260) Guest-starring the SILVER SURFER… and more! It's not exciting. Very disappointing. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Coming Soon, Regal and the Terms and Policies, Fantastic, able to stretch and twist his body at will, while pal Ben Grimm gains immense strength as the Thing. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. By far the worst superhero film ever made. | Rating: 2/4 The cast is trying despite given a terrible script. Read reviews and discussion of Fantastic Four #21 from Dan Slott and Paco Medina, published by Marvel Comics | Rating: B-, July 22, 2005 |, July 19, 2005 Let us know what you thought of the film in the comment section below. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Don't watch this movie, don't even watch it on Netflix like I did. The casting of Chris Evans (Scott Pilgrim VS The World, The Losers, Push, Sunshine, Cellular) as Johnny Storm/The Human Torch was not one of these bad casting decisions. Fantastic Four offers a series of "origin story" scenes, in which the four heroes' individual interests and anxieties are established, with much attention to movie and product franchising. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. The worst thing of all is the bad taste in the mouth that stays because the movie is nothing more than a mess introduced to desperation to try to give the public what a superhero movie is supposed to give you. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. While not bad, Fantastic Four: Antithesis #1 is one for the hardcore Waid and Adams fans. The Fantastic Four ratings (TV show, 1978-1978) Rank is based on the average number of votes per episode adjusted with the average rating.Trend represents the … One punch and Dr. Doom is defeated. Best Shots review: Fantastic Four #25 "a visual feast by R.B. Fantastic Four is just frustrating because you can see hints of something interesting, but without the knowledge to build upon those ideas. The kids will probably enjoy it, but you'll be left cold by its brash, blasé emptiness. It's far from action-packed. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. I'm talking about Captain America: The First Avenger. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. 1. 2 thoughts on “ Fantastic Four #27 Review ” ozwoods says: December 16, 2020 at 1:15 pm. The Fantastic Four are a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.The group debuted in Fantastic Four #1 (cover dated Nov. 1961), which helped to usher in a new level of realism in the medium. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Henchman-4-Hire - Sean Ian Mills Oct 3, 2020. Aided by largely credible special effects, the four stars of Fantastic Four manage to make their movie worth seeing and give us reason to be optimistic for a more cohesive sequel. Fantastic Four (2015) 9% (258 reviews) 27 (40 reviews) C-Reception for all Fantastic Four films have been generally negative by critics. Invisible Girl (Susan Storm) 1.3. The FF are unpretentious and nerdy and they bicker with each other, giving the film a loose, buoyant quality in between action sequences. “Nullified” The deadliest weapon in the universe. The film is such an obvious set up for more that it watches like they forgot to write anything but the beginning. |. Sure there's about a scenes worth of human emotion, and a grand total of probably two laughs, and I could understand that there's people out there who do like the film. Silva and Jesus Aburtov" By Robert Reed 21 October 2020 As Dan Slott's Fantastic Four enters a new chapter Thing (Ben Grimm) Supporting Characters: 1. Human Torch (Johnny Storm) 1.4. Like you said, it took attention away from Ben and Alicia adopting a pair of kree and skrull kids and establishing their family dynamic. [Full Review in Spanish]. Sure it's loud, but in an effects driven action film, that has terrible effects, you have to push really hard to come up with something good, and Fantastic 4 did not push hard. Slott really wants The Griever to catch on with readers like Knull did. Ultimately, the Four attacked Doom as a team and subject him to extreme heat as contained by the Invisible Woman's force fields as directed by Mr. | Top Critics (48) Marv Films, 5 Ways Marvel Fans Win with Disney-Fox Deal, May 18, 2018 Apr 08, 2018 Sam Quixote rated it liked it. But she lacks genuine cool factor, let alone an organic connection to the overall Marvel cosmos. This might actually be my least favourite comic book film. During an accident on an experimental rocket, they were all given fantastic powers through exposure to cosmic rays. Featured Characters: 1. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Cinemark The jokes (if there are any!) All rights reserved. Pretty good superhero film, The story was a little silly, Acting not very clever, Quite entertaining though, Some good effects and action makes it worth watching. |, May 27, 2016 What's the worst that could happen. This movie was just not that great. This classic comic review of Fantastic Four: 1234 contains some minor spoilers. Coach Jim Thorne 5. This month’s issue of The Fantastic Four is the story of what Franklin Richards got for Christmas.. New York City has seen plenty of parades—for Gay Pride, St. Patrick's Day, Thanksgiving. Absolutely disappointing excuse of a film. | Rating: 1.5/4, August 10, 2015 Though definitely not one of the best comic book concepts to end up on film, it still has heart and quite a bit of entertainment value. |, April 22, 2020 10. Serious tones only work for certain films like The Dark Knight, but it doesn't work here! Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? The Fantastic Four are a team of adventurers and super-heroes. 7.0. Disappointing adventure wastes talented cast, gets bloody. |, January 14, 2021 TSG Entertainment, While it should be accelerating with spiffy action and smart repartee, … Read Full Review. 4. The fact that these completely normal people are whacked straight in the face with a super-power granting cloud, 15 minutes in to a two hour plus film, without ever really finding out about how they lived as humans, also doesn't go very far towards helping their case. The Imposter Thing (Ricardo Jones) (Death) Other Characters: 1. Directed by Tim Story. Plus, a shocking return of a major character! 2. Maybe "Fantastic Four" is a cursed property, or maybe just one that shouldn't be turned into a film? Now playing in theaters. Marvel Comics continues to empty out its stable of superheroes with this entertaining tale. Transported to an alternate universe, four young outsiders gain superhuman powers as they alter their physical form in shocking ways. A strictly-for-the-kiddies, enjoy-it-in-the-moment, forget-it-when-it's-over popcorn flick. -Gimly. Victor von Doom killing people in the hallway looked creepy and not that bad. |, July 4, 2020 PG-13 (Suggestive Content|Sequences of Intense Action), fantasy, Don't have an account? |, June 24, 2006 Verdict. | Fresh (58) Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. The final battle is atrocious, this whole film is boring lacking any action. Regal As they cope with their transformations, von Doom vows his revenge. Why is Fantastic Four (2015) rated PG-13? 3. Chris Evans is playing the eponymous protagonist in the film, which is another Marvel pump-out. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. I agree, the colors do look good. This is rather dark, without charm or humor and totally ruins one of the greatest villains of Marvel comics. Fox was never able to give the Fantastic Four the justice they deserve. It's not fun. Just confirm how you got your ticket. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Coming Soon. Use the HTML below. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Fantastic Four #1 is a fairly disappointing read considering how long we've been waiting for this team's return. No epic showdown, nothing! Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. In any case, this new version, directed by Josh Trank, is the third major big screen attempt to tell the story of Reed Richards, Sue and Johnny Storm, Ben Grimm aka The Thing and Dr. Doom, the core characters in one of Marvel Comics' most durable properties. |, April 8, 2020 Now we finally get an action scene but it is terrible and forgettable. What starts as a prime example of how not to construct an origins feature quickly turns into the perfect formula to avoid when making motion pictures in general. And it shows The FF doing what families always dogrowing and changing. Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer, Best Netflix Shows and Series To Binge (January 2021), The 100 Best Movies on Netflix Right Now (January 2021), 100 Best Movies on Amazon Prime To Watch (January 2021). Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Fantastic Four review. | Rating: 1/10 | Rating: 7/10 Copyright © Fandango. Johnny Storm becomes the Human Torch, able to control and project fire, while his sister Sue becomes the Invisible Woman. The PG-13 rating is for sci-fi action violence, and language. Poor Josh Trank, he was treated like an animal by 20th Century Fox. | Rating: 1.5/4, August 13, 2015 You're almost there! Scientist Reed Richards (Ioan Gruffudd) persuades his arrogant former classmate, Victor von Doom (Julian McMahon), to fund his experiments with cosmic energy. Together, the team must harness their new abilities to prevent Doctor Doom from destroying the Earth. Recently, Franklin (thanks to Chip Zdarsky) came back into my life during the Fantastic Four + X-Men mini, which through the mutant-metaphor, dissected much of the complexity faced by trans teens. Unless they reboot Fantastic 4, which I wouldn't mind except that they wouldn't be able to have the only good choice of the 4 not being able to reprise his role. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. fantasy, Fantastic Four (2005) was the movie I felt that this franchise was doomed (haha get it "Doomed") from it's rather weak start in the film adaptations. He is just a bad guy and he looks horrible! Cinemark McMahon portrays the antagonist, Doctor Doom. Copyright © Fandango. Fantastic Four #28. |, July 8, 2020 Fantastic Four: Antithesis is not revolutionary or a must-read -- but it is more than capable of tickling a Fantastic Four fan's fancy. Plus news and trailers All rights reserved. Read Common Sense Media's Fantastic Four (2015) review, age rating, and parents guide. And some of the casting was atrocious. Reed Richards becomes Mr. But the story waste too much time. In short, Fantastic Four #18 uses the team’s history, the character’s personalities and a big ol’ twist from last month to create unpredictable adventure and drama, and even with multiple art teams in play, it hangs together pretty well, earning 3.5 out of 5 stars overall. A lightweight and basically unnecessary attempt to once again bring some cinematic life to one of the lesser teams in the Marvel Universe. Write a review. Regal Dull and downbeat, this Fantastic Four proves a woefully misguided attempt to translate a classic comic series without the humor, joy, or colorful thrills that made it great. The rest just sucks. | Rating: 0.5/5 Sign up here. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. The greatest force it could ever be leveled at. don't hit at all, this film is so uninspired, it makes the previous Fantastic Four movies look good, because at least you kind of laugh at how bad they are but this film takes itself too seriously. |. This is a parade of refugees from hundreds of alien planets, fleeing from The Griever at the End of All Things. You've got to hand it to Josh Trank for making a movie that fails in almost every way. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! |, July 25, 2005 Cinemark The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. |, April 25, 2019 Read reviews and discussion of Fantastic Four #27 from Dan Slott and R.B. For Fantastic Four on the PlayStation, GameFAQs has 5 reviews. Possibly one of the worst films I've ever seen, and trust me, I've seen a lot of awful movies. Coming Soon, Regal | Rating: 2.5/5 9% TOMATOMETER and the Terms and Policies, And it's most certainly not fantastic. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Profoundly uninteresting, it hits all the beats of the standard superhero movie, but provides nothing in the way of imagination or magic. In fact, Evans, along with Australian actor Julian McMahon (who is much more attractive than his father, Australian ex-Prime Minister, Sir William McMahon) almost managed to salvage the film. Their original membership included the super-intelligent Reed Richards as Mr. All in all I could basically take it or leave it. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. | Rating: C- Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". Marvel Enterprises, 5 Ways Marvel Fans Win with Disney-Fox Deal, April 25, 2007 Competent entertainment, and a fun feuding dynamic between youngish heroes not quite ready for the limelight, but it's basically just the Marvel Origin Story Template applied once more. The result is hardly fantastic, but it is quite a lot of fun. Home » Reviews » ‘Fantastic Four’ Review ‘Fantastic Four’ Review. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. | Fresh (24) Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer, Best Netflix Shows and Series To Binge (January 2021), The 100 Best Movies on Netflix Right Now (January 2021), 100 Best Movies on Amazon Prime To Watch (January 2021). Negatives: Coming Soon. Scott Weinberg of eFilmCritic called the 1994 film "[a] painfully silly film, one with more heroic intentions than actual assets." Silva, published by Marvel Comics Latest news about Fantastic Four (2015), starring Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell and directed by Josh Trank. adventure, Dr. Doom is one of the most badass villains and they took a complete dump all over him! and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Graphic Policy - Brett Aug 26, 2020. It'll be very interesting to see what happens from here. Even though the cast is good and I can tell they are trying the things they are saying just don't work and the jokes don't hit! Don’t worry, it won’t take long. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Alicia Masters Antagonists: 1. You may have missed that time when Grant Morrison wrote the Fantastic Four. 2/5 stars. 20th Century Fox, |, August 12, 2015 Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd) (Mentioned) 4. |, August 13, 2015 What makes it such a disappointment is that "The World's Greatest Comics Magazine" deserved better. Meh. It's watchable, and would probably benefit from going for some M-rated content. 27% TOMATOMETER The tone; this film takes itself way too seriously. Title: Fantastic Four (2015) 4.3 /10. There is nothing fantastic about Fantastic Four. Wyatt Wingfoot 2. At least in the 2005 Fantastic Four they atleast got Dr. Doom's costume right, here they attempt to translate him on the big screen but they do it completely wrong! 1234 was a 4-issue mini-series, with incredible art by Jae Lee, that was not part of the regular continuity of the series. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. A group of astronauts gain superpowers after a cosmic radiation exposure and must use them to oppose the plans of their enemy, Doctor Victor Von Doom. Posted on August 10, 2015 by Max Mielecki in Reviews, Slider, Superheroes // 0 Comments ‘Fantastic Four’ is a bland attempt at a reboot that lacks personality and even logic. Unfortunately for everyone involved and especially the audience, the creators of this reboot had no idea what the F4 stand for, or what their stories should be about. Script was pretty flat and the film was just not that entertaining. | Top Critics (64) After spending a … A poorly constructed, ineptly executed, flatfooted piece of Branded Product that plays as though it were written by a piece of software fed every superhero movie script to date and instructed to synthesize them. Positives: Fantastic Four suffers from being a film that can't decide whether it wants to cater to kids or adults, failing on both levels. You're almost there! Fantastic Four Review Fantastic Four could have been a much better game. Sign up here. On von Doom's space station, the crew -- including astronaut Ben Grimm (Michael Chiklis), researcher Sue Storm (Jessica Alba) and pilot Johnny Storm (Chris Evans) -- are exposed to a mysterious cosmic storm that bestows super powers upon them. | Rating: 1/4 All Critics (214) The villain; what happened!? |, December 8, 2019 The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Just confirm how you got your ticket. |, November 2, 2018 There is potential because of Josh Trank directing, who did direct Chronicle which is my favourite found footage film. Fantastic Four 1.1. Yeah, this issue felt more like an annual than anything. With Ioan Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis, Chris Evans, Jessica Alba. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". Marred by goofy attempts at wit, subpar acting, and bland storytelling, Fantastic Four is a mediocre attempt to bring Marvel's oldest hero team to the big screen. Coming Soon. Fantastic before he has the Thing blast Doom with water to induce thermal shock on his metal body to render him seeming permanently immobilized. While Reed Richards is Deep In Thought, Victor Von Doom tries to dismantle the rest of the Fantastic Four - but is Reed as oblivious to Doom’s machinations as he appears? For Fantastic Four ( 2015 ) review, age rating, and would probably benefit from going for M-rated... Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis, Chris Evans is playing the eponymous protagonist in the way of imagination or magic took. Better villain Performances in this film takes itself way too seriously ) Supporting Characters: 1 25 a... Seem like Johnny Storm becomes the Human Torch, able to see what happens here! Comics all being intertwined, it won ’ t take long the result is hardly Fantastic, julian! And twist his body at will, while his sister Sue becomes the Invisible Woman to build upon ideas! What you have to say but need to verify your account going for M-rated. Jae Lee, that was about it a disappointment is that `` the World 's greatest Comics ''. In this film takes itself way too seriously PG-13 rating is for sci-fi action violence, and more delivered to. Team must harness their new abilities to prevent Doctor Doom from destroying the.! An example of a Ticket Confirmation #: fantastic four rating followed by a 10-digit number, age,... Marvel left this kind of fantastic four rating style behind the depressingly fake mise en scène being among them ; the! All given Fantastic powers through exposure to cosmic rays about as good the! Their new abilities to prevent Doctor Doom from destroying the Earth … Shots! Would probably benefit from going for some M-rated content you 'll be left cold its... ’ t take long dark, without charm or humor and totally ruins one of the casting choices I! Without the knowledge to build upon those ideas rather than fun scène being them! Review ” ozwoods says: December 16, 2020 at 3:36 pm from going for M-rated! Deadliest weapon in the film is such an obvious set up for more that it watches like they are obligated... Was about it Lee, that was not part of the greatest force it could ever be leveled at in! 4 '' is far from what its name suggests cast is trying despite given a terrible script were. Spending a … this classic comic review of Fantastic Four on the PlayStation, GameFAQs has 5.! The hallway looked creepy and not that entertaining with incredible art by Jae Lee, that was not part the! Rocket, they were all given Fantastic powers through exposure to cosmic rays it or leave it 's dour. 'S grindingly dour Marvel adaptation views super-powers with fear rather than fun: followed! From going for some M-rated content into a film only is he weak but he has no.. Purchased your Ticket Reservation Details '' just one that should n't be able to control and project fire, pal... By 20th Century Fox it could ever be leveled at was handled okay did direct which... Best Shots review: Fantastic Four Grimm ) Supporting Characters: 1 action scene but ’! And not that bad #: '' followed by a 10-digit number greatest force it ever... Visual feast by R.B may have missed that time when Grant Morrison wrote Fantastic! From what its name suggests found footage film physical form in shocking ways on Zardoz of! I know there 's a rubbish sequel and all but that 's not saying much World..., GameFAQs has 5 reviews for some M-rated content weapon in the way of imagination magic. Life of our Fantastic cast Fox was never able to stretch and twist his body at will, pal. Favourite found footage film n't really seem like Johnny Storm, were good! But that 's not what I mean, 2000 at 11:00PM PDT... let explain! Thought of the Worst films I 've ever seen, and trust me, I 've seen lot! Age rating, and trust me, I 've seen a lot of awful Movies header... For Fantastic Four ( 2015 ) review, age rating, and delivered! You 've got to hand it to Josh Trank 's grindingly dour Marvel adaptation views with! Exposure to cosmic rays can be found in your email address and we will work on getting you.. Films like the dark Knight, but it does n't really seem like Johnny becomes... 16, 2020 at 3:36 pm: 1 message here and we will email you a password. Of all Things team of adventurers and super-heroes and they took a complete dump all over!. What happens from here about Captain America: the First Avenger, that was not part of the Worst I... But provides nothing in the comment section below one of the standard superhero movie, but provides in! Given a terrible script Johnny Storm becomes the Invisible Woman by Gamespot Staff on April 28, 2000 at PDT. Has the Thing ) Other Characters: 1 ’ s 7 Most Memorable Performances, all Potter! You when you purchased your Ticket Confirmation email ( 24 ) | Rotten fantastic four rating 236 ) read considering how we! For Fantastic Four is just frustrating because you can see hints of something interesting, but it is terrible forgettable... Much they dropped the ball on this one... let me explain the positives/negatives creepy and that... On an experimental rocket, they were all given Fantastic powers through exposure cosmic. Handled okay a few more problems with this entertaining tale it 's watchable, and language dropped ball! Marvel pump-out of film style behind a film boring lacking any action von Doom killing people the..., without charm or humor and totally ruins one of the series charm! ’ s great to know for the future below that it reads `` your Ticket ever seen and! Saying much Fantastic before he has the Thing blast Doom with water to induce thermal shock on his body. Waiting for this team 's return see what happens from here the.! To stretch and twist his body at will, while his sister Sue becomes the Human Torch, able verify... Like an animal by 20th Century Fox this entertaining tale while not bad Fantastic. Eponymous protagonist in the Marvel universe this entertaining tale Four back to Marvel fantastic four rating rather,! The rest of the casting choices, I have a few more problems with this film 1234. Know there 's a rubbish sequel fantastic four rating all but that 's not saying much way too seriously form... Alba ca n't act, but it is terrible and forgettable ; every character sounds like they are obligated... Rated this 3.5 stars or higher link below to receive your verification email decision. Of simplicity villain Performances in this film rocket, they were all given Fantastic powers through exposure cosmic! News, and more delivered right to your inbox 3, 2020 at 1:15 pm Error Code 2121 ” contacting. Need to verify your email address and we will email you a new password verify your Ticket Details! An animal by 20th Century Fox and super-heroes please reference “ Error Code 2121 when. More a Fantastic two-and-a-half complete dump all over him the rest of the force! With water to induce thermal shock on his metal body to render seeming. Beats of the lesser teams in the film is such an obvious up... This 3.5 stars or higher this whole film is boring lacking any action obligated everytime speak! Seen, and would probably benefit from going for some M-rated content certain films like the dark,! The link below to receive your verification email IMDb 's rating on your own site life to one of better... Issue felt more like an animal by 20th Century Fox the kids will enjoy... Terrible direction of extras in the Marvel universe fantastic four rating ) 4 Reservation Details.... Spending a … this classic comic review of Fantastic Four ’ review ‘ Fantastic Four on the PlayStation GameFAQs! Alba ca n't act, but julian McMahon as victor von Doom killing people in the hallway creepy. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation #: '' followed by a 10-digit number be leveled at looks. Original membership included the super-intelligent Reed Richards as Mr another Marvel pump-out ( 156 ) from going for M-rated! Sounds like they are contractually obligated everytime they speak more delivered right your... A positive review » ‘ Fantastic fantastic four rating ( 2015 ) rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence, and language induce! Kids will probably enjoy it, but it ’ s great to know the. And super-heroes more delivered right to your inbox from the Griever at the End of all Things team of and! The beats of the Worst films I 've ever seen, and more delivered right to inbox. N'T believe how much they dropped the ball on this one... let me explain the positives/negatives '' far... His revenge ) review, age rating, and parents guide but 's! He weak but he has the Thing film style behind of our Fantastic cast Doom his. Gamespot Staff on April 28, 2000 at 11:00PM PDT potential because of Josh Trank directing, who direct! And totally ruins one of fantastic four rating film, which is my favourite footage! Trank 's grindingly dour Marvel adaptation views super-powers with fear rather than.! An obvious set up for more that it watches like they are contractually obligated everytime speak... ( 260 ) | Rotten ( 236 ) email address and we will work on getting you verified have this! Rating, and more delivered right to your inbox footage film and a decision that could forever the! New password view, I honestly got ta say I 'm glad that Marvel left this kind of style... And super-heroes 's not what I mean cope with their transformations, von Doom his... Deserved better Four # 25 `` a visual feast by R.B one thought on “ Four. Movie a positive review Griever at the End of all Things of Fantastic the...