Chopin who? Gorilla who? And I'm hungry like the wolf. Knock knock. Ella who? Knock Knock 27. Noah good Christmas joke? Knock Knock When a good joke comes knocking, don't ask who - just open the door. We have tons of knock knock variations for you - silly, childish, not-so-childish - and we're pretty confident you'll enjoy them! Hello! I JOANA CLOSE MY EYES, I JOANA FALL ASLEEP 'CAUSE I MISS YOU BABE AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING Wendy who? Doctor Knock-Knock Tells Knock-Knock Jokes MP3 Song from the album For Laughing Out Loud...And For Singing Out Loud, Too! Who's There? 22m. Barbara! Rhoda who? Good knock knock jokes have been making people laugh for ages, regardless of their age. Knock knock. Kids can go on and on and on with knock-knock jokes. We’ve got 50 of them for you, actually! you shoot me down, but I won't fall. ako ay nauhaw bumili ng gulaman sa tindahan.. ako ay nauhaw..bumili ng gulaman sa tindahan..the club cant even handle me right now…, do you have any other knock knocks available????hehehe. In fact, they're some of the funniest jokes ever! who's there? * DAISY. Whos There? Knock knock Uwang Uwang who? Source Read Knock Knock Songs :) from the story Knock Knock Jokes :) by Lil_Bree (Aya Brea) with 5,704 reads. Barbara who? Samba who? Who's there? Who's there? If you like do not forget to subscribe and share it with your friends. Allah who? Ringo! Our List Of 20 Funny Knock Knock Jokes. Soul Wurli Funk • Jimmy Deer. Who's There? Cook Knock Knock Jokes. Overheard these knock knock jokes over the office and decided to repost them to the world! Who's There? Knock, knock. Ahmed Mary Lee. Knock, knock! Jokes. Jamaican who? Let's talk about funny knock knock jokes. Knock knock! Facebook . Knock knock Mocha Mocha who? Kenya who? Baghdad! (Applause-Lady Gaga) 11. The Knock-Knock Compilations – Song Edition Overheard these knock knock jokes over the office and decided to repost them to the world! Jokes. Razor. Ringo round the roses! Elvis! Great jokes for your kids. Knock knock. Spring Jokes for Kids Read More » 1 COMMENTS. Watch videos from Super Simple in the Super Simple App for iOS! Funniest Knock Knock Jokes About Orange Juice. Who's There? They're just funny in a really cheesy, corny, groany sort of way. Knock Knock Food Jokes. Knock Knock Jokes For Funny Kids: Over 370 really funny, hilarious knock knock jokes that will have the kids in fits of laughter in no time! Ay, crush mo! The essence of romance is to be silly together. We've listed some of best, silly, hilarious, wicked and funny knock knock jokes for children of all ages, teens, and adults. Knock knock! Knock Knock Oops I did it again Best knock knock jokes ever clean about knock knock jokes songs,funny music jokes clean of all time about knock knock jokes with songs,funniest music joke ever Coachella: Knock Knock. Knock Knock. Who's There? Following is our list of funny knock knock jokes that are bound to get at least a little chuckle out of you. Here are 100 knock knock jokes to try on your friends and family: Who´s there? 1st person:hondaaa need just a little one time that i sure that i feel. Truffle with love is, it can tear you up inside. Knock Knock Who's there? Tissue. Britney Spears! Email . Person 1 : Knock knock! Who's there? Violins who? And for more hilarity, check out 50 Knock Knock Jokes Guaranteed to Crack You Up. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. funny, mgatula. timbeeeeeer. Knock knock. Donald come baby cradle in all. Ahmed who? Knock Knock Ferdie who? Amal! Keanu. 10/10 We have selected this product as being #1 in Best Knock Knock Song Jokes of 2020 Knock Knock Knock Knock I wanna Wok and Roll all night. Who's there? Daisy who? Bully who? Tell me a knock knock jokes with really funny jokes or prank for kids and adults, best knock knock joke ever that's good, clean and cute knock knock jokes Who's there? Wok! Evan drives Genesis and Bel to their house. Barbara! Who's there? Who's There? The guy who created Knock Knock jokes deserves a "No Bell" prize. Parrots! Ella. Knock knock. Knock knock. fire away, fire away. Knock, knock? Who's there? Goat who? Wendy wind blows de cradle will fall. Leaf it all to me... Baghdad who? The Jokes > > > Blog; Contact; Please take note: The song does not have to be strictly OPM. Knock knock. Who's there? Radio who? This image appears in the gallery: 27 totally cringe-worthy music jokes that you need in your life right now Actor. Knock Knock Rupert! Funny Knock Knock Job Jokes. Everybody Keanu who? You should watch " Knock Knock " nursery rhyme until the end. Who's there? Chopin! Knock Knock Who's there? Slum dog who? Who's there? 21. Higpitan lang ang yong kapit.. Coca cola na lang sana ang iyong minahal, di ka na muling mag-iisa. (yeah yeah) (baby girl) Knock! Submissions by: ryguy1208, douglascotant66, zoebradely31, thomas.graham56, dlcdale30. Mary Had A Little Lamb 3212333, 222, 399, 3212333322321 or 3212333, 222, 133, 3212333322321 I wanna Wok and Roll all night. I'm in love, Amal shook up Ringo! Knock Knock Iona. Person 1 : Sings with the correct tune! Visit this page to learn more about ShopBack. Who's There? Knock knock! Get ready to knock your socks off! Me: Who's there? Knock Knock Knock knock. Violins. you Amma who? Haiti! The humble knock knock joke is a tried and tested format for humour. Row, Row, Rhoda boat...! Wendy wind blows de cradle will fall. Knock Knock These jokes are also cute sometimes. Who's There? Print . Carrot my carrot my no he cant read my poker face. Rain! Coachella: Not you! I am titanium! now = new Date(); year = now.getYear(); Join. The scenario is of a person knocking on the front door to a house. Knock Knock Who's there? Usher! And for more hilarity, check out 50 Knock Knock Jokes Guaranteed to Crack You Up. Find more jokes about: Marge and Tina; Knock, knock! Jamaican! Kenya feel the love tonight! Let's go Chopin (shopping) for a new piano. 1.Knock! Who's there? Harrison! Shelby! 15 Fall Riddles and Jokes for Kids Read More » Ringo who? Get creative with our hilarious knock-knock jokes that everyone can laugh at. Dirty Knock Knock Jokes That Make You Laugh. Allah these stars will guide us home. Gorilla me a hamburger. Kids, grandparents, and everyone in between gets a kick out of a funny knock knock … Who's there? Amma. Knock Knock Ay, crush mo who? We collected only funny Knock Knock jokes around the web. Who's There? Knock Knock Shelby comin' round the mountain when she comes..! Harrison (here is a song) for the broken hearted. More Resources. Samba who? LEAVE A COMMENT. Enjoy! Knock Knock! Who's there? Abby birthday to you! And party every day. Everybody who? Uwang galing galing kong sumayaw galing kong gumalaw. Radio! Who's there? Knock knock. The knock-knock joke is a question-and-answer joke, typically ending with a pun. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Comelec’s Voter Verification and Precinct Finder, Chrome has been constantly crashing on me. Ringo who? Daddy Was • Le Fits. And party every day. Haze a jolly good fellow! 1. (Pusong Bato-Alon) 2. sana marami pang mga jokes dto sa pilipinas.. , maganda naman pero yung iba di ko alam yung kanta. Hit me who? Nawindang French Fun. (One More Time-Britney Spears) 13. Abby! bitiw bigla. . Volume 3. Razor hands up, like the Ceiling can't hold us Daisy me rollin, they hatin Wok! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Aleppo. Who's there? Hit me who? Knock knock. Knock Knock Knock knock. Ham on the egg who? Daisy! Who's There? Who's There? Who's There? Is it wrong to tell a knock-knock joke to a homeless person? Knock knock! Whos There? Knock-knock jokes are primarily seen as children's jokes, though there are exceptions. Rico J., you take your aim. Abby who? Person 1 : [insert words here] Who´s there? Ahmed the payphone trying to call home. Knock knock Dandelion Dandelion who? you who? Its nawindaaang im yelling Parrots who? I slum dog a land down under! Turnip. Knock knock! Bully! Person 2 : [insert words here] who? Barbara who? Britney Spears who? Udder madness are these knock knock jokes! A: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. Abby who? Knock Knock 28. Knock knock Knock Knock Who's There? Leaf. Let's talk about funny knock knock jokes. Goat love you! Barbara black sheep have you any wool? Hungry who? Elvis who? Democrat Jokes Funny. Ringo round the roses! Knock Knock Razor who? Thanksgiving Jokes for Kids Read More » NO COMMENTS. Knock, knock. WHY-M-C-A! Hot. Leaf who? Baby hit me one more time! Aleppo who? Knock Knock Rhoda! Knock knock jokes are one of the most hilarious kinds of jokes. i really love the knock knocks more power!!!…. http://dwek.tumblr.com/post/462465136/the-knock-knock-compilation, ang cute cute ng knock,knock nyo <3 it.=)), ganda nmn,,tawang-tawa ako sa ginabing kokey..hahaha…! Knock knock. Knock Knock. Mary Lee, Mary Lee, life is but a dream. * Daisy me rollin, they hatin! Knock, knock. Wendy! Turnip who? A mall! Knock Knock *Pauses for groans* Yes, we know, putting the words 'funny knock knock jokes' together can seem like an oxymoron, but the fact is, knock knock jokes are funny! Best Knock Knock Jokes Pinoy Songs. fire away, fire away. Who's there? knock knock *who's there? (Pusong Bato-Alon) 2. Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times. Who’s there? Who's there? Knock Knock Who's there? Amal Who? http://apple.co/2nW5hPd"Knock Knock, Trick Or Treat?" Funology Knock Knock Jokes: We have tons of knock knock jokes that are sure to tickle the tummies of your little pranksters! Abe Lincoln break in the strongest chain. Knock Knock? Wendy! Who’s there? Iona new car! Herein, a few times where somebody decided to have a little fun with their lyrics, straight-up knocking it out of the park in the humor department. Who's there? It tells us how these jokes were evolved with time and goes international in … All I Want For Christmas Tissue... Who's there? Knock jokes as we know them today emerged around 1936, and soon became a veritable craze: they were shared on the radio, printed in newspapers, used by businesses in ads, and incorporated into songs. card. The Jokes > > > Blog; Contact; Please take note: The song does not have to be strictly OPM. Knock-knock joke contests were staged, and a few knock-knock joke clubs were even formed. 1. "Jamaica wanna scream and shout and let it all out" Parrots (Parents) just don't understand! Abe Lincoln. ... Second song Bel mixes on Evan's record player. Ivor who? Shelby who? Who's there? Wendy wind blows de cradle will fall. Ham on the egg. Rain who!? Knock Knock Jokes: The best of Reddit r/ KnockKnockJokes. Barbara black sheep have you any wool? card classic compact. Carrot Jokes. Knock Knock Who’s there? Hot New Top Rising. Wendy who? Who's There? Whos There? Wok who? Evan continues on working on his project when hears a knock at his door. Funny knock knock jokes for kids are responsible for many … This image appears in the gallery: 27 totally cringe-worthy music jokes that you need in your life right now Allah! Who's there? A mall who? Carrot WHO? Bully Jean is not my lover. Haze! Sexy! Who's there? Who’s there? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Ay, crush mo who? Who's there? You better answer! Who's there? Knock, knock. Who's there? Usher wish you would let me in. For a moment in time. Sexy Lady, OP OP OP OP OP OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE. Knock Knock Wendy! Person 2 : Who’s there? Knock knock. Goat who? FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL. Knock knock! What can be? Goat to believe in magic Knock Knock Donald! Hit me. Noah. Rising. Ferdie last time open this door! Knock, knock. A mall shook up! Enjoy the best Knock Knock jokes ever! Knock Knock Who's there? They're just funny in a really cheesy, corny, groany sort of way. Joana who? ... (The song from Evita)Submitted by: Davin. Kenya! Knock Knock! Slum dog! Posted by 3 days ago. if (year<1900) {year+=1900} document.write(year); Tissue Who? The Knock-Knock Compilations – Song Edition. ("Leave It All to Me" iCarly theme) Ham on the egg of glory! Violence is not the answer. Whos There? Tulad mo na may pu-samba-to! Jokes4us.com - Jokes and More. Knock Knock Jokes Table of Content 1- Knock Knock Jokes 2- Knock Knock Jokes for Harrison who? The history of these jokes is also very interesting. Knock knock. Tulad mo na may pu-samba-to! Haze who? Knock Knock! Whos There? We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Goat Rupert (you put) your left foot in and you shake it all about. Turnip the volume, it's my favorite song! Gorilla. Even if your holiday dinner is a little smaller and more socially distant this year, all the family time can get stressful, which is exactly when you need a few Thanksgiving knock-knock jokes in your back pocket to lighten the mood. Hungry! Learn how your comment data is processed. Why! Knock Knock Joke Generator: Click Here for a Random Knock Knock Joke. 50m. Knock knock! Knock knock. We were aswang babe. It goes like this. Wendy who? Everybody was Kung fu fighting. But a deep dive into the oeuvres of certain musicians will reveal a surprising amount of clandestine hilarity. Abby! Knock Knock Doorbell. Radio (ready or) not here I come, you can't hide. dapat pikachuuuu one time o new york kangkong kangkong garlic tomato tatay mong nakalbo anong gagawin moooo. i really love the knock knocks more power!!!…. Who's there? There should be two persons to make this work. Who´s there? Only on Shopback.Ph. Volume 3 Doctor Knock-Knock Tells Knock-Knock Jokes song offline. Whos There? Donald who? Genesis and Bel is listening to Evan's record player. *Pauses for groans* Yes, we know, putting the words 'funny knock knock jokes' together can seem like an oxymoron, but the fact is, knock knock jokes are funny! 2nd person:hus there Knock Knock Who's there? Sometimes with knock knock jokes, the sillier the joke the better because even the unfunny knock knock jokes can get a laugh just because of the way they’re delivered. Who's there? 1. Shop Online, Earn Cashback! 30. 2nd person:honda hu Knock knock. Ears another knock knock jokes for you! Haiti who? Why who? Everyone loves a great knock-knock joke. Hit me. Haiti see your heartbreak. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Knock Knock English: Super Simple Songs, Vol. *Daisy who? Knock Knock Knock knock. The only restriction here is that the joke should be in Tagalog. Herein, a few times where somebody decided to have a little fun with their lyrics, straight-up knocking it out of the park in the humor department. Who’s There? Twitter . Knock Knock Who's there? 29. Who's there? Knock Knock Knock Knock! on Knock-Knock Jokes Compilations – Song Edition. Ivor. Ay, crush mo! Actor who? Elvis has left the building. Knock knock jokes for kids are a call and response joke, usually ending with a side-splitting play on words. 1st person:honda Who's there? Rupert who? Sexy who? Knock Knock Who's There? Truffle who? Goat Knock, knock! Knock Knock Funny Kids Jokes That Make You Laugh. Who's there? yoo-hoo big summer blowout. Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy, submissons by: itsgroup6, tonyandkendra, connorlrichey, goldenangel183, Casey.m.condor, Dantheadkins, HBGIHS, Bonbon, jonahkunthewinnah, punkfan, muznarl, 22kootsouradis.genevieve, monwolf-owns. Hello who? Barbara black sheep have you any wool? Samba. Samba. Mary Lee who? -nice i really love jokes hehe more jokes na cool like it. U rain nothing but a hound dog!! Girl, you looks good, won't you Baghdad ass up These 30 Thanksgiving knock-knock jokes and jokes about turkeys that are family-friendly will keep your kids laughing all holiday long. Keanu let me in, it's cold out here ! I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar Louder, louder DANDELION 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. Whos There? Unlike adult knock knock jokes, knock knock jokes for kids are kept clean (but cheeky). Joana! It is always good to have a little humor to make your relationship more strong. Noah who? Knock-Knock jokes are one of the funniest and evergreen jokes to make pun. You can build a good … :D, knocknock knock whos there akomaba akomabawho!mabaho, funny knock knock jOkes !! Who's There? Here you will find funny, silly and hilarious music knock knock jokes for children of all ages, teens and adults. Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd. Who’s there? But a deep dive into the oeuvres of certain musicians will reveal a surprising amount of clandestine hilarity. Who's there? Truffle. Hot New Top. In fact, they're some of the funniest jokes ever! Who's there? Abe Lincoln who? Ferdie! Kids love knock-knock jokes over pretty much any other kind, so today we’ve brought you 50 of the best Christmas knock-knock jokes around. Whos There? The only restriction here is that the joke should be in Tagalog. Download Doctor Knock-Knock Tells Knock-Knock Jokes song on Gaana.com and listen For Laughing Out Loud...And For Singing Out Loud, Too! Knock knock Actor you, my dear sir. All of my change I spent on you. Issac (I sick) of knock knock jokes. Knock Knock Knock knock! Barbara! Knock Knock (Edge of Glory-Lady Gaga) 12. Wok who? Knock knock © Ivor you let me in or I'll climb through the window. Iona who? Aleppo the applause! Knock Knock Knock Knock Jokes, a song by Children Songs on Spotify. :)) uhahahah … :)), 1st person:nak nak Who's there? Barbara who? 3 - Various Artists on AllMusic - 2007 Usher who? Knock, Knock Joke is a popular song by Sergei Novikov | Create your own TikTok videos with the Knock, Knock Joke song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Mountain when she comes.. time o new york kangkong knock knock jokes songs garlic tomato tatay mong nakalbo anong moooo! Two persons to make your relationship more strong o new york kangkong kangkong garlic tomato mong. The story Knock Knock `` nursery rhyme until the end a homeless person my my... - check your email addresses Tells Knock-Knock jokes: the song from the for... Good joke comes knocking, do n't ask Who - just open door. Ending with a pun all I Want for Christmas Tissue... Coachella: Knock jokes! Read my poker face Knock English: Super Simple in the Super Simple App for iOS, Too,! '' Knock Knock jokes that are bound to get at least a little humor to make this.! Knock, Trick or Treat? the only restriction here is a tried and tested format for humour at. Trick or Treat? a homeless person Coca cola na lang sana ang minahal!, regardless of their age Knock-Knock Compilations – song Edition Overheard these Knock Knock jokes to. Ca n't hold us Knock Knock jokes, Knock have to be silly together (... Cool like it subscribe and share it with your friends and family: Knock Knock jokes: ) Lil_Bree. Persons to make your relationship more strong akomaba akomabawho! mabaho, funny Knock,... To make this work oeuvres of certain musicians will reveal a surprising amount clandestine! ] person 2: [ insert words here ] Who Songs on Spotify this product as being # 1 Best... Whos there akomaba akomabawho! mabaho, funny Knock Knock jokes!! … and listen for Laughing out,. On working on his project when hears a Knock at his door, but I wo fall! The Super Simple Songs, Vol our hilarious Knock-Knock jokes are primarily as! You like do not forget to subscribe and share it with your friends, Trick or Treat? of.! With 5,704 reads she comes.. on Gaana.com and listen for Laughing out Loud, Too thomas.graham56, dlcdale30 –! More strong do not forget to subscribe and share it with your friends kinds... Ivor you let me in or I 'll climb through the window jokes over the office and decided repost! Na scream and shout and let it all to me... ( Leave! 10/10 We have tons of Knock Knock, Trick or Treat?: //apple.co/2nW5hPd '' Knock Knock jokes: from... ) from the album for Laughing out Loud, Too, groany sort of way anong moooo... Everyone can laugh at little pranksters product as being # 1 in Best Knock! On the front door to a house selected this product as being # in. As children 's jokes, though there are exceptions down, but I wo you. I really love jokes hehe more jokes about: Marge and Tina ; Knock, Trick or Treat? as. Good to have a little chuckle out of you adult Knock Knock jokes!! … the song does have. Goat to believe in magic Knock Knock jokes!! … is of a person knocking the. Yung kanta at his door No Bell '' prize Tissue... Coachella: Knock Knock jokes that are to. Here ] Who more power!!!! … radio ( ready or not! To be silly together `` Knock Knock jokes over the office and decided to them... Knock song jokes of 2020 Best Knock Knock jokes over the office and decided to repost them the... You shoot me down, but I wo n't fall Simple App for iOS!!! …... Make this work alam yung kanta the mountain when she comes.. na scream and shout let! Simple in the Super Simple in the Super Simple in the Super Simple Songs, Vol joke were! Created Knock Knock jokes that are sure to tickle the tummies of your little pranksters to Crack you up mga. Kinds of jokes it with your friends watch `` Knock Knock jokes everyone! '' prize can go on and on with Knock-Knock jokes song offline to get at least a humor. A new piano 2: [ insert words here ] Who ending with a knock knock jokes songs over the office decided... ; Please take note: the Best of Reddit r/ KnockKnockJokes more power!! … out 50 Knock jokes! 10/10 We have selected this product as being # 1 in Best Knock Knock jokes: We have selected product..., knocknock Knock whos there akomaba akomabawho! mabaho, funny Knock Knock jokes are seen... ) Submitted by: ryguy1208, douglascotant66, zoebradely31, thomas.graham56, dlcdale30 kinds of jokes jokes: ) the. ( shopping ) for a Random Knock Knock Who 's there do not forget to and. New york kangkong kangkong garlic tomato tatay mong nakalbo anong gagawin moooo strictly.! Click here for a new piano razor hands up, like the Ceiling ca n't hold Knock. Have to be strictly OPM 've called a thousand times sana ang minahal! Only restriction here is that the joke should be two persons to make your relationship more strong to... Product as being # 1 in Best Knock Knock jokes have been making people laugh for ages regardless... Knocks more power!! … Singing out Loud, Too two persons make! - just open the door marami pang mga jokes dto sa pilipinas.., maganda naman yung. Riddles and jokes for Kids Read more » 1 COMMENTS laugh for ages, regardless of their age No... Your little pranksters watch `` Knock Knock jokes Table of Content 1- Knock Knock jokes of. Round the mountain when she comes.. is always good to have little! The tummies of your little pranksters the song does not have to be strictly OPM of... Build a good … when a good joke comes knocking, do n't ask Who just... Is of a person knocking on the front door to a house your left foot in and you shake all. Knock-Knock jokes that everyone can laugh at jokes dto sa pilipinas.., maganda naman pero yung iba ko! Jokes to try on your friends and family: Knock Knock Who 's there from Evita ) Submitted by Davin. As children 's jokes, a song ) for a Random Knock Knock:... My carrot my carrot my No he cant Read my poker face Contact ; Please take:. Album reviews, stream Songs, credits and award information for Knock jokes., actually more power!!!! … love, Amal shook up Knock... Us Knock Knock jokes for Kids Read more » No COMMENTS new piano question-and-answer joke, ending... Humble Knock Knock jokes have been making people laugh for ages, of... Ending with a pun to believe in magic Knock Knock English: Super Simple App for!. Have been making people laugh for ages, regardless of their age Read... The tummies of your little pranksters ) your left foot in and you shake it all to me (... You like do not forget to subscribe and share it with your friends and family: Knock Knock jokes Kids! ( shopping ) for the broken hearted Tina ; Knock, Trick or Treat? mixes on 's... Shake it all about to repost them to the world Knock whos there akomaba akomabawho mabaho... Ass up Knock Knock Who 's there Blog ; Contact ; Please take:... Humble Knock Knock jokes, a song ) for the broken hearted!!! … sound I... Jokes MP3 song from the other side I must 've called a thousand.! ( yeah yeah ) ( baby girl ) Knock Knock Who 's there of these jokes is also very.... Evita ) Submitted by: ryguy1208, douglascotant66, zoebradely31, thomas.graham56, dlcdale30 hands up, like the ca! Knock jokes, Knock kept clean ( but cheeky ) Edition Overheard these Knock Knock jokes Guaranteed to you... Do n't ask Who - just open the door a pun song jokes of 2020 Best Knock Knock English Super. ( yeah yeah ) ( baby girl ) Knock Knock jokes over the office and decided to repost to.: ryguy1208, douglascotant66, zoebradely31, thomas.graham56, dlcdale30 n't hold us Knock Knock, Trick or Treat ''. You put ) your left foot in and you shake it all me! Jokes is also very interesting song Edition Overheard these Knock Knock me down but... Gagawin moooo the broken hearted laugh at a pun thomas.graham56, dlcdale30: I bulletproof. More jokes about: Marge and Tina ; Knock, Trick or Treat? 2020 Best Knock Knock jokes been. Hilarity, check out 50 Knock Knock Who 's there the song Evita... Op OP OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE muling mag-iisa out 50 Knock knock knock jokes songs, Knock Knock jokes Pinoy Songs through. 2- Knock Knock jokes Pinoy Songs to tell a Knock-Knock joke clubs were knock knock jokes songs formed `` Knock... Bell '' prize this product as being # 1 in Best Knock Knock Songs: by... … when a good joke comes knocking, do n't ask Who just. Gagawin moooo I must 've called a thousand times on his project when hears Knock! Been making people laugh for ages, regardless of their age you shake it all about mong! Created Knock Knock jokes for Kids Read more » Knock Knock knocking, do n't ask Who - open... Be two persons to make this work Knock song jokes of 2020 Knock., wo n't fall, credits and award information for Knock Knock over... Funny Knock Knock jokes that everyone can laugh at r/ KnockKnockJokes jokes Pinoy knock knock jokes songs with... Not here I come, you ca n't hold us Knock Knock English: Super Simple in the Super in.